Grammy nominated Austin roadhouse blues-rockers behind the ’80s hits “Wrap It Up” and “Tuff Enough” deliver a scorching set
What You'll Get
- Seating: General admission
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Free admission for children 3 and under. Those 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Those 20 and under require a 2-drink minimum (non-alcoholic beverage) or equivalent.
The Fabulous Thunderbirds featuring Kim Wilson
- Their sound: unfiltered Texas roundhouse blues that cooks thanks to leader Kim Wilson’s swampy harmonica solos and gritty vocals, plus Johnny Moeller’s motorcycle-kickstarting guitar solos
- For fans of: Jimmie and Stevie Ray Vaughan, John Mayall, Little Feat, and Texas blues in general
- Where to begin: with their barnburner singles, including “Tuff Enough,” “Wrap It Up,” and “How Do You Spell Love”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 18, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Redeem day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Children 3 and under are free, 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Those 20 and under require a 2-drink minimum (non-alcoholic beverage) or equivalent. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.