What You'll Get
- $21 for one G-Pass for seating in the gallery (rows A–G) (up to $45.75 value)
- $26 for one G-Pass for seating in the orchestra (rows S–CC), or the middle or upper balcony (rows G–S) (up to $56.45 value)
- $33 for one G-Pass for seating in the orchestra (rows J–R) or the front balcony (rows A–F) (up to $67.15 value)
- $42 for one G-Pass for seating in the orchestra (rows PP–H) or the loge (rows A–C) (up to $83.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Five Irish Tenors
- Their Sound: Following in the footsteps of the great Irish Tenor John McCormack, the members of this talented quintet meld their voices into utterly mellifluous tapestries of harmony that transport audiences to the Emerald Isle
- The Show: With breezy wit and boisterous charm to match their mighty voices, the Tenors deliver a program of famous Irish ditties and opera arias (such as ”Will You Go Lassie Go,” W.B Yeats’s “Down by the Sally Gardens,” Verdi’s “O Mio Rimorso,” Mozart’s “Il Mio Tesoro” and a showstopping rendition of “Danny Boy”) across a series of solos, duets, trios, quartets, quintets and tutti
- For Fans Of: The Tenors, The Three Tenors, The Irish Tenors, Ireland
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 11, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. For ADA accommodations, call box office at (732) 246-7469 immediately after purchase-availability limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.