What You'll Get
During concerts, a musician's wild side emerges, such as when a guitarist destroys an amplifier or a singer eats a zebra. Observe untamed talent with this GrouponLive deal.
- $29 for one ticket to see The Fixx (up to a $49 value)
- When: Saturday, July 20, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Wiens Family Cellars
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Hits by The Fixx that made the '80s better: "One Thing Leads to Another," "Stand or Fall," "Saved by Zero"
- Original lineup: all present, a rarity with most reunions
- London: home of The Fixx
- Shuttered Room: The FIxx's first album; it took them to MTV
- Reach the Beach: The Fixx's second album; it took them to platinum heights in the US
- Hit that preyed on Cold War paranoia but has a danceable beat: "Red Skies"
- Where you've heard "One Thing Leads to Another": the cult horror film The House of the Devil
- Where else: every '80s mixtape ever
- Beautiful Friction: the title of The Fixx's latest album
- 3.5 stars: Allmusic.com's rating for Beautiful Friction, which they also define as a "win-WIN" for fans
Wiens Family Cellars
Although Wiens Family Cellars is a winery specializing in a world-class Bordeaux blend, the warmer months bring something different. For it's during this time that the grounds play home to a summer concert series. A variety of bands have graced the vineyards with their sounds, from the revival swing of Big Bad Voodoo Daddy to the California Raisins, who were stomped into wine immediately after their show.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 21, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 7/20 for a ticket at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Wiens Family Cellars. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Golden Crown Productions' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.