What You'll Get
- $14 for one reserved ticket (up to $28 value)
- Saturday, November 5 at 8 p.m. (opening night)
- Saturday, November 12 at 8 p.m.
- Friday, November 18 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, November 19 at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, November 20 at 2 p.m.
- Friday, November 25 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, November 26 at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, November 27 at 2 p.m.
- Friday, December 2 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, December 3 at 8 p.m. (closing night)
- The Play: an understated comedy-drama unfolding between three underpaid, unappreciated movie theater workers—an emotionally messy projectionist, a 35-year-old who’s been cleaning aisles forever, and a freshly minted new guy feeling uncertain of his future
- The Playwright: Annie Baker burst onto the scene in 2008 with the similarly everyday comedy-drama Body Awareness, for which Charles Isherwood of the New York Times called her “a young playwright with a probing, understated voice.”
- The Accolades: with The Flick, Annie Baker won her first Pulitzer Prize, as well as a Susan Smith Blackburn Award and an Obie Award for Playwriting
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 4, 2016. Limit 8/person. Reservation required. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid for 11/11 Fab Friday performance. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.