Interact with giant noodle bowls, jump into a black caviar pool, get married to huge fries, and many more food-themed exhibits.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- The Foodie Space features interactive exhibits made by local artists that enable visitors to take tons of photos with over-sized food displays.
- What’s included:
- Single-day general admission; choice of weekday or weekend entry
- Collectible pin
- Access to 12,000 square foot museum featuring interactive, over-sized food art installations. The food is not edible.
- Dates: through February 17
- Weekend ticket is needed for attending on Friday, Saturday or Sunday
- Weekday ticket is valid Monday-Thursday
- Location: Pasadena Museum of California Art
- Free admission for children 2 and under
- Attendees should arrive 10 minutes before scheduled time
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 18, 2019. Use for admission to The Foodie Space through February 17, 2019. Weekend ticket is needed to attend on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday Online redemption only. Limit 6 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About The Foodie Space
Lovers of food art can visit The Foodie Space at the Pasadena Museum of California Art and experience their interactive exhibits featuring over-sized food made by local artists. Running for a limited time, visitors can pose and take pictures with gigantic noodle bowls, tea sets, french fries, and much more. They playfully poke fun at society's obsession with social media and offer plenty of chances to take amusing photos and selfies with colossal food displays.