What You'll Get
Without pianos, Jerry Lee Lewis wouldn’t have had a bench to kick and Billy Joel’s hit “Piano Man” would simply be known as “Man.” Here some favorite songs with this deal.
- $34.75 for one ticket to see The Fray (up to a $69.50 value)
- When: Sunday, October 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Wellmont Theater
- Section: upper balcony
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
The Fray performing "How to Save a Life" at Abbey Road
* How you know The Fray: from the global hit, "How to Save a Life," which was featured prominently in the hospital drama Smooching Doctors * Other sweeping pop ballads to play while breaking up with your doctor: "(Over My Head) Cable Car," "Never Say Never" * What [Billboard](http://gr.pn/LLK4rn) said about their third album, Scars & Stories: "The troupe's stock in trade remains frontman Isaac Slade's earnest lyricism and a lush, anthemic ambience that marks similar territory to U2 and Coldplay." * What to expect: hits from their Grammy-nominated past albums, and tastes of the upcoming record, tentatively set for a December release
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 13, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 10/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Wellmont Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1.5 hours before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.