- $30 for one G-Pass to see The Fray (up to $62.50 value)
- When: Thursday, July 31, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Section: general admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know the Fray: from the global hit “How to Save a Life,” which was featured prominently in the hospital drama Grey’s Anatomy
- Other sweeping pop ballads to play during tender moments: “Over My Head (Cable Car),” “Never Say Never”
- What Billboard said about their third album, Scars & Stories: “The troupe’s stock in trade remains frontman Isaac Slade’s earnest lyricism and a lush, anthemic ambience that marks similar territory to U2 and Coldplay”
- What’s new: 2014’s Helios
- What to expect live: hits from their Grammy-nominated past albums, and new singles such as “Love Don’t Die”
Sands Bethlehem Event Center
Sands Bethlehem Event Center was constructed only in 2011, and its striking charcoal-colored box still has the sheen of a piece of just-released technology. The space was designed so that no seat would be more than 137 feet or 20 Shaquille O’Neals away from the stage. Despite the intimate feel, the venue is large enough to support no-holds-barred audiovisual displays, and it regularly welcomes spectacle-loving national acts in a variety of genres.