- $40 for one G-Pass to see The Fray (up to $58.50 value)
- When: Wednesday, July 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
- Seating: pavilion sections 4–6, rows A–J
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know the Fray: from the global hit "How to Save a Life," which was featured prominently in the hospital drama Grey's Anatomy
- Other sweeping pop ballads to play during tender moments: "Over My Head (Cable Car)," "Never Say Never"
- What Billboard said about their third album, Scars & Stories: "The troupe's stock in trade remains frontman Isaac Slade's earnest lyricism and a lush, anthemic ambience that marks similar territory to U2 and Coldplay"
- What's new: 2014's Helios
- What to expect live: hits from their Grammy-nominated past albums, and new singles such as "Love Don't Die"