- $18 for one G-Pass to see The Fray (up to $34 value)
- When: Friday, July 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
- General-admission upper bleachers
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know the Fray: from the global hit “How to Save a Life,” which was featured prominently in the hospital drama Grey’s Anatomy
- Other sweeping pop ballads to play during tender moments: “Over My Head (Cable Car),” “Never Say Never”
- What Billboard said about their third album, Scars & Stories: “The troupe’s stock in trade remains frontman Isaac Slade’s earnest lyricism and a lush, anthemic ambience that marks similar territory to U2 and Coldplay”
- What’s new: 2014’s Helios
- What to expect live: hits from their Grammy-nominated past albums, and new singles such as “Love Don’t Die”
Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
On the banks of the Cuyahoga River sits Jacobs Pavilion, an open-air stage where you can feel the soft breeze while seeing your favorite performer. The canopy has sheltered everyone from Ringo Starr to John Legend and the Black Keys, and draws millions of audiences to the venue every year.