- $28 for one G-Pass to see The Fray (up to $57.50 value)
- When: Friday, July 18, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Chastain Park Amphitheatre
- Section: orchestra, rows L–DD
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Coolers and carry-ins are not allowed; no tables are set up
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- How you know the Fray: from the global hit "How to Save a Life," which was featured prominently in the hospital drama Grey's Anatomy
- Other sweeping pop ballads to play during tender moments: "Over My Head (Cable Car)," "Never Say Never"
- What Billboard said about their third album, Scars & Stories: "The troupe's stock in trade remains frontman Isaac Slade's earnest lyricism and a lush, anthemic ambience that marks similar territory to U2 and Coldplay"
- What's new: 2014's Helios
- What to expect live: hits from their Grammy-nominated past albums, and new singles such as "Love Don't Die"
“It Was Amazing That's All I Can Say !!!! ”