- One G-Pass to see The Fray
- When: Tuesday, July 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Uptown Amphitheatre Charlotte
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for the general-admission lawn (up to $38 value)
- $30 for rows 20–27 of reserved section 101, 102, or 103 (up to $53 value)
- Click to view the venue layout.
- How you know the Fray: from the global hit “How to Save a Life,” which was featured prominently in the hospital drama Smooching Doctors
- Other sweeping pop ballads to play while breaking up with your doctor: “(Over My Head) Cable Car,” “Never Say Never”
- What Billboard said about their third album, Scars & Stories: “The troupe’s stock in trade remains frontman Isaac Slade’s earnest lyricism and a lush, anthemic ambience that marks similar territory to U2 and Coldplay.”
- What to expect: hits from their Grammy-nominated past albums, and tastes of the newest album, Helios
100% of 17 customers recommend
“I love the atmosphere of the music factory!!! Great place to see a good show. ”
“The fray is a amazing band to see live. It was my third time seeing them it was awesome to see them on groupon so it was a lil cheaper this time.”