What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see The Fray
- When: Monday, July 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Red Hat Amphitheater
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for the general-admission lawn (up to $34.61 value)
- $25 for reserved sections 4–7 (up to $40 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know the Fray: from the global hit “How to Save a Life,” which was featured prominently in the hospital drama Smooching Doctors
- Other sweeping pop ballads to play while breaking up with your doctor: “(Over My Head) Cable Car,” “Never Say Never”
- What Billboard said about their third album, Scars & Stories: “The troupe’s stock in trade remains frontman Isaac Slade’s earnest lyricism and a lush, anthemic ambience that marks similar territory to U2 and Coldplay.”
- What to expect: hits from their Grammy-nominated past albums, and tastes of the newest album, Helios
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 14, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Red Hat Amphitheater on 7/14. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.