- One G-Pass to see The Fray
- When: Monday, July 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Red Hat Amphitheater
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for the general-admission lawn (up to $34.61 value)
- $25 for reserved sections 4–7 (up to $40 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know the Fray: from the global hit “How to Save a Life,” which was featured prominently in the hospital drama Smooching Doctors
- Other sweeping pop ballads to play while breaking up with your doctor: “(Over My Head) Cable Car,” “Never Say Never”
- What Billboard said about their third album, Scars & Stories: “The troupe’s stock in trade remains frontman Isaac Slade’s earnest lyricism and a lush, anthemic ambience that marks similar territory to U2 and Coldplay.”
- What to expect: hits from their Grammy-nominated past albums, and tastes of the newest album, Helios