What You'll Get
Musicians often cultivate a dynamic stage persona by filling their shows with multiple costume changes, elaborate choreography, and family-vacation slideshows. Feast your eyes and ears on a thrilling performance with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for one general-admission ticket to see The Fray or Scotty McCreery at Kroger's Kentucky Derby Fest-a-Ville on the Waterfront (up to $36.95 value)
- Where: Waterfront Park
- Ticket values include all fees.
- The Fray on Thursday, May 1, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 5 p.m.
- Scotty McCreery on Friday, May 2, at 6:30 p.m. Doors open at 5 p.m.
- How you know the Fray: from the global hit "How to Save a Life," which was featured prominently in the hospital drama Smooching Doctors
- Other sweeping pop ballads to play while breaking up with your doctor: "(Over My Head) Cable Car," "Never Say Never"
- What Billboard said about their third album, Scars & Stories: "The troupe's stock in trade remains frontman Isaac Slade's earnest lyricism and a lush, anthemic ambience that marks similar territory to U2 and Coldplay."
- What's new: 2014's Helios
- What to expect live: hits from their Grammy-nominated past albums, and new singles such as "Love Don't Die"
- Where the nation first saw Scotty McCreery, not counting that time it ran into him in the store but didn't say hi: on American Idol, where he won the 10th season
- His age, based on his face: a shade over 20
- His age, based on his voice: 55, with a cowboy life behind him
- How he melts your heart: his songs "The Trouble With Girls" and "I Love You This Big"
- Why he's in the Guinness Book of World Records: he is the youngest male artist to debut at #1 on the Billboard 200
- The album that got him there: Clear as Day
- His latest: 2013's See You Tonight, with the single of the same name
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue gate. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Waterfront Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Kentucky Derby Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 3 hours before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.