What You'll Get
- $49 for one ticket to Freestyle Music Fest (up to $92.40 value)
- When: Saturday, October 10, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Mizner Park Amphitheatre
- General admission, standing-room only
- Door time: 4 p.m.
Freestyle Music Fest
- Sugarhill Gang: This seminal collective is often credited for bringing hip-hop to the mainstream with their 1979 Top-40 hit, “Rapper’s Delight”
- TKA: The freestyle trio TKA dominated New York and Miami dance clubs with the hits “Louder Than Love” and “Maria”
- Judy Torres: “The Queen of Freestyle” is known for her long-running freestyle radio show on New York’s WKTU, and for mixing bouncy beats with sad lyrics
- George Lamond: The influential freestyle singer blends pop and R & B with reggaeton, bachata, and salsa on singles such as “Bad of the Heart”
- Johnny O: He’s brought his impassioned tenor to “Fantasy Girl,” “Highways of Love,” and “Dreamboy/Dreamgirl,” a duet with fellow freestyle singer Cynthia
- Shannon: Also known as the International Queen of Freestyle, this dance-pop songwriter owned the airwaves in 1984 with “Let the Music Play”
- Giggles: The Bronx-based singer hit it big with the radio hit “Love Letter,” and has since traipsed across the Billboard dance charts with hits such as “Hot Spot” and “What Goes Around Comes Around”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 10, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 10/10 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects /merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.