What You'll Get
- $39 for one G-Pass to see The Fresh Beat Band (up to $59.85 value)
- When: Thursday, December 18, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Rochester Auditorium Theatre
- Seating: Balcony center, right center, left center, left and right rows C–M
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Children older than 1 year require a ticket.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Fresh Beat Band
- How you and your kids know The Fresh Beat Band: from their Nickelodeon TV show, where they solved their town’s problems through the power of song and dance
- Who the band is: Marina, Kiki, Twist, Shout
- Their instruments: drums, guitar, violin, DJ deck, keyboards, four-part vocal harmony
- What you can expect on their Greatest Hits tour: all their most popular songs such as “Bananas,” “Here We Go,” and a remix of their theme song “Great Day”
- What you might not expect but will get anyway: a cover of “Walk Like an Egyptian” and some brand-new tunes
- The Fresh Beat Band in the words of USA Today: “one of the hottest pop acts on the road”
- And more succinctly in the words of the New York Times: “Beatlemania for tots”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 8, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Rochester Auditorium Theatre on 12/18. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.