- $37 for One G-Pass to see The Fresh Beat Band: Greatest Hits Live (up to $58.10 value)
- When: Thursday, December 11, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Palace Theatre
- Seating: Loge or Floor
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Fresh Beat Band: Greatest Hits Live
- Why the show title might be misleading: This new tour’s about showing off new music as much as it is about celebrating fan favorites.
- Where the band got its start: on its self-titled show on Nick Jr.
- Creators of the fresh beats: drummer Marina and DJ/rapper/beat-boxer Twist
- Creators of the other sounds: keyboardist Shout and guitarist/violinist Kiki
- What they’re like live: loud, day-glo bright, and ultra-energetic—in other words, like “Beatlemania for tots,” according to the New York Times
- Songs you’ll uncontrollably grin along to on this tour: “Bananas,” “Here We Go,” a cover of “Walk Like An Egyptian,” and a new remix of “Great Day”
Wine-colored velvet hangs over the Palace Theatre’s vast proscenium stage, completing a picture of elegance sketched out by the ornate cream walls and balconies. Opened in 1931 as an RKO movie house, the theater has survived the century with much of its original furnishings intact, including the huge brass chandelier and the original murals by Andrew Karoly and Jules Zartol.