What You'll Get
Old people probably like to stand near the speakers at concerts because the reverberating bass lines feel good on their bones. Catch the rhythm with this GrouponLive deal.
- $50 for one G-Pass to see The Game (up to $92.80 value)
- When: Friday, June 13, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Echostage
- Section: VIP mezzanine standing
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Game's birth name: Jayceon Terrell Taylor
- How The Game got his new name: from his grandmother, who claimed he was game for anything
- How long The Game has been in the game: since 2002, when his first mixtape, You Know What It Is Vol. 1, got him noticed by Sean Combs
- But the big name that signed The Game and mentored him to fame: was Dr. Dre, who enlisted him to be a member of the popular troupe G-Unit
- Grammy noms The Game has since earned: two
- His latest album: Jesus Piece, which features Meek Mill, 2 Chainz, Rick Ross, Kanye West, and Dr. Dre behind the boards
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 13, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Echostage on 6/13. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open at 9 p.m. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.