Old people probably like to stand near the speakers at concerts because the reverberating bass lines feel good on their bones. Catch the rhythm with this GrouponLive deal.
- $50 for one G-Pass to see The Game (up to $92.80 value)
- When: Friday, June 13, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Echostage
- Section: VIP mezzanine standing
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Game's birth name: Jayceon Terrell Taylor
- How The Game got his new name: from his grandmother, who claimed he was game for anything
- How long The Game has been in the game: since 2002, when his first mixtape, You Know What It Is Vol. 1, got him noticed by Sean Combs
- But the big name that signed The Game and mentored him to fame: was Dr. Dre, who enlisted him to be a member of the popular troupe G-Unit
- Grammy noms The Game has since earned: two
- His latest album: Jesus Piece, which features Meek Mill, 2 Chainz, Rick Ross, Kanye West, and Dr. Dre behind the boards