What You'll Get
- $49.50 for one ticket for seating in the orchestra (up to $106.20 value)
- Show is all ages
- Click to view the seating chart.
The Gipsy Kings
- The Gipsy Kings’ formula: two bands of brothers, the Reyes and the Baliardos, fill the stage with energy—and musicians—as they romance fans
- Their signature sound: “rumba gitano,” a term they coined to describe their music’s happy marriage of South American rumba rhythms and furious-flamenco guitar strumming
- How they got their start: they humbly busked on the streets of Cannes in southern France, roving from place to place like their namesakes before their debut album brought intentional stardom
- Singles you might know: the boisterous 1987 hit “Bamboléo,” or their unique take on “Hotel California,” used to great effect in The Big Lebowski
- The special occasion: this tour features founding members Nicolas Reyes and Tonino Baliardo, who have been with the group since their vagabond days in 1978
- What you’ll hear: a set stuffed with the band’s greatest hits and cuts from 2013’s Savor Flamenco, which won the Grammy for Best World Music Album
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 3, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Show is all ages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.