What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see The Gipsy Kings, starting from $28
- Seating: tier 3 or 4
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Gipsy Kings
- The Gipsy Kings’ formula: two bands of brothers, the Reyes and the Baliardos, fill the stage with energy—and musicians—as they romance fans
- Their signature sound: “rumba gitano,” a term they coined to describe their music’s happy marriage of South American rumba rhythms and furious-flamenco guitar strumming
- Singles you might know: the boisterous 1987 hit “Bamboléo,” “Vamos a Bailar,” or their unique take on “Hotel California,” used to great effect in The Big Lebowski
- What you’ll hear: a set stuffed with the band’s greatest hits and cuts from 2013’s Savor Flamenco, which won the Grammy for Best World Music Album
The Fine Print
About New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.