What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- $60 for admission for one to a glass-fusing class (up to $75 value)
- Participants should wear cotton clothes and closed-toed shoes; children are welcome
- Click here to view the class schedule
What You’ll Do
- Learn to Work with Glass: On a 6-inch square tile, students lay out designs to create whatever their hearts desire (and will fit in the square), whether it’s a sun catcher, a pendant, a coaster, or a pair of earrings.
- Design Your Own Art: Before work begins on your piece, you choose your colors and plan out the final piece with the experts.
- Make a Permanent Keepsake: After the class, the pros will fuse your creations in an oven and mail you the finished product.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 3, 2016. Dates subject to capacity and cancellation. Refundable only on day of purchase. Min. number of participants required or subject to cancellation. No value after date & time have passed. Any discount reflects experience provider’s current prices. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Glass Station
Eben Horton welcomes an audience while he works. At The Glass Station, the converted gas station in which he practices his craft, the artist deftly sculpts delicate wine glasses and colorful trinkets before appreciative audiences—a practice that caught the attention of Yankee Magazine. Don’t be surprised if you see someone else in front of the furnace, however: in addition to teaching classes at the Corning Museum of Glass, Horton has hosted workshops at his studio for the last 14 years.