What You'll Get
- $23.70 for one G-Pass ticket to see Third Day (up to $33.85 value)
- When: Thursday, November 6, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Coronado Performing Arts Center
- Seating: lower balcony, main floor, or rear orchestra section
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Third Day’s sound: Lynyrd Skynyrd in its Sunday best
- Number of Grammys on their shelf: one more than the number of days in their name
- Hits to listen for: “Cry Out to Jesus” and “Call My Name,” both included on Billboard magazine’s list of the best Christian songs of the 2000s
- What else you’ll hear: tracks from Miracle, their latest album
- Words critics have used to describe Miracle: “compelling” (Worship Leader), “spectacularly awesome” (CM Addict), “inspiring” (Indie Vision Music)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 6, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Coronado Performing Arts Center on 11/6. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.