Some things you have to see in person to fully appreciate, such as a concert or the newer, deeper Grand Canyon. Take it all in with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see The Go-Go's, Patty Smyth and Scandal, Martha Davis and the Motels, and Cutting Crew & Naked Eyes Featuring Pete Byrne
- When: Monday, July 14
- Where: DTE Energy Music Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for general-admission lawn (up to $20.35 value)
- $25 for pavilion section (up to $40.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their sound: a blend of punk, new wave, pop, and rock
- Their spot in the history books: they topped the Billboard charts as the first all-women band to play their own instruments and write their own songs
- Their debut album: the triple-platinum certified Beauty and the Beat
- 7 million: the number of albums they've sold
- Songs you've pop-rocked out to: "We Got the Beat," "Our Lips Are Sealed," "Vacation"
- Today: their infections hits are as danceable as ever, and the group looks like they've spent the last three decades enacting Busby Berkeley routines in a fountain of youth
- Joining them: Patty Smyth of Scandal, Martha Davis and The Motels, Cutting Crew, and Naked Eyes featuring Pete Byrne