What You'll Get
- $17 for one ticket for regular seating (up to $35.70 value)
- $24 for one ticket for premium seating (up to $46.60 value)
- Shows are every Tuesday and Wednesday at 8 p.m., from May 23 to August 30
- View the seating chart
- His Shows: A fixture in Las Vegas since the 1970s, singer-songwriter Clint Holmes is known for skillful vocals, a mesmerizing stage presence, and a knack for one-of-a-kind performances.
- His Repertoire: Selections from the Great American Songbook, contemporary classics, as well as original pieces
- His Accolades: Las Vegas Review-Journal’s “Best All-Around Las Vegas Performer” and “Favorite Male Las Vegan,” as well as Las Vegas Life Magazine’s “Best Kept Secret”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2017. Limit 20/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino
In two dynamic entertainment venues—one seating 1,200, and a newly-renovated, intimate gem seating 600—Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino showcases legendary performers, up-and-coming artists, and glamorous revues. The theater's 52 Fridays series kicks weekends off with appearances by classic groups and nationally renowned comedians, and musical superstars take the stage throughout the week. But not all of the excitement takes place on stage—the venue's Shark Tank Tours give visitors a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the work that goes into caring for the inhabitants of a 200,000-gallon aquarium, such as how they're fed and where they attach the removable dorsal fins.