All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $12 for two tickets to The Good, The Bad, The Ugly 4 (up to $24 value)
- When: Friday, March 6, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Fulton 55
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
The Good, The Bad, The Ugly 4
- How Ken Lewis describes his persona: “the alter ego of Dr. Phil”
- Where else you might see them: around town—they’re both Fresno natives.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 7, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 3/6 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Fulton 55. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects F & M Comedy's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.