All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Many theatergoers claim that life imitates art, which can be frustrating when they pause arguments for intermissions or direct drivers to turn “stage left” at stop signs. Learn to navigate the theatrical world with today’s GrouponLive deal to UNO Theatre at the Weber Fine Arts Building at the University of Nebraska at Omaha. All performances begin at 7:30 p.m. and free on-campus parking is available to all theatergoers. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get two tickets to see _The Government Inspector_ (up to a $30 value).
- For $60, you get two season passes to UNO’s 2011–2012 production series (up to a $120 value). The series includes the following performances:
- _The Government Inspector_ (September 28–October 1, October 12–15)
- _12 Ophelias_ (November 16–19, November 30–December 3)
- _Cat on a Hot Tin Roof_ (February 22–25, February 29–March 3)
- _Assassins_ (April 11–14, April 18–21) UNO Theatre pulls back the curtain on another season of dramatic brilliance, presenting four musicals and plays that spotlight the collaborative vision of the University of Nebraska at Omaha’s students and faculty. _The Government Inspector_ kicks off the season and a town-wide changing of email passwords with a case of mistaken identity, as a St. Petersburg clerk sends a small Russian village into a tizzy in Jeffery Hatcher’s adaptation of Nikolai Gogol’s satirical masterpiece. Playwright Caridad Svich brings Hamlet’s tragic heroine back from the dead in _12 Ophelias_, a contemporary take on Shakespeare that substitutes dinner feasts with Pop-Tarts and Danish castles with Appalachian brothels. In February, the Weber Fine Arts Building’s intimate stage swelters and stagehands break into uncontrollable fits of meowing during renditions of Tennessee Williams’s classic _Cat on a Hot Tin Roof_. Stephen Sondheim’s _Assassins_ rounds off the season with a musical that delves into the history of presidential assassinations in America, climaxing with a surreal sequence that explores the rationale behind Lee Harvey Oswald’s nefarious act. Although seating for all productions is general admission, theater capacity varies and patrons must call ahead to make a reservation. Reservations can be made [online](http://gr.pn/r8p8Fo) or by calling 402-554-PLAY. Tickets not picked up by 7:15 p.m. on the evening of the performance will be sold to patrons on the waiting list or bequeathed to the ghosts of 19th-century theater professors who haunt the aisles. _Please note that this deal does not reflect the best individual ticket value for students at the University of Nebraska at Omaha (free tickets with valid ID) or students from other schools ($5 tickets with a valid ID)._
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 9/19/11. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at UNO Theatre box office. Must provide first and last name at checkout. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.