What You'll Get
- $24 for one ticket to “The Great Love Debate” (up to $36.87 value)
- When: Thursday, May 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Indiana Landmarks
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
“The Great Love Debate”
- What it is: an interactive dating discussion with 100 single men, 100 single women, and a panel of 6 experts on love and dating
- The debate topic: why is everyone still single?
- The format: Town Hall-style, but with less torches and pitchforks
- The moderator: the star of BravoTV’s Millionaire Matchmaker, Chelsea Autumn
- What you may learn from The Singles Coach Amy Owens: how to change your dating habits
- Who can provide health advice and tips for avoiding piranhas: Jenna Morasca, host of ABC’s Emmy-nominated show Everyday Health and the winner of Survivor: The Amazon
- Who women can look to for inspiration and advice: TV and print journalist Leslie Bailey; image consultant and VeryWendy founder Wendy Defeudis; Indianapolis Star lifestyle guru Dana Hunsinger Benbow
- Who can help you whittle your successful dinner-and-a-movie dates down to one minute: Brian Howie, founder of How to Find Love in 60 Seconds
- Attendees also receive a ticket to the Meet, Greet, Mix, Mingle, & Match after-party, which follows immediately
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 8, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Redeem starting 5/8 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Indiana Landmarks. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Opening Acts' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.