- $25 for one ticket to The Great Love Debate (up to $41.99 value)
- When: Thursday, August 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Lyceum Theater
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
The Great Love Debate
- What it is: an interactive dating discussion with 200 single men, 200 single women, and a panel of 7 experts on love and dating
- The debate topic: why is everyone still single?
- The format: Town Hall–style, but with less torches and pitchforks
- The moderator: Amber Kelleher-Andrews, matchmaker on NBC’s Ready For Love and CEO of Kelleher International
- Panelist who can administer The Girlfriend Test and The Boyfriend Test: Dr. Wendy Walsh, an Emmy nominee and the author of both Test books
- Panelist who can significantly reduce the amount of time it takes to find romance: Brian Howie of How to Find Love in 60 Seconds
- Panelist who casts pearls of romantic wisdom through videos, bootcamps, and blogs: DeAnna Lorraine
- Panelist who you’ve seen and heard as the host of numerous talk shows on television and radio, including KDATV in Pittsburgh: the Emmy-winning host CS Keys
- Other panelists: Jasbina Ahluwalia, founder of matchmaking site Intersections Match; Traci Porterfield, founder of matchmaking site Love by Design
- Attendees also receive a ticket to the Meet, Greet, Mix, Mingle, & Match after-party, which follows immediately afterwards
50% of 10 customers recommend
“have questions ready”