What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to The Great Love Debate (up to $41.99 value)
- When: Monday, December 8, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Royal George Theatre
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
The Great Love Debate
- What it is: an interactive dating discussion with 100 single men, 100 single women, and a panel of experts on love and dating
- The debate topic: why is everyone still single?
- The format: Town Hall–style, but with less torches and pitchforks
- The panelists: some of Chicago’s top matchmakers and love specialists
- The extras: attendees can enjoy cocktails before the debate, as well as admission to the Meet, Greet, Mix, Mingle, & Match afterparty, which immediately follows
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 8, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Redeem on 12/8 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Royal George Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Opening Acts LLC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.