What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to The Great Love Debate (up to $41.99 value)
- When: Wednesday, February 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Charlotte Martin Theatre
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
The Great Love Debate
- What it is: an interactive dating discussion with 100 single men, 100 single women, and a panel of six experts on love and dating
- The debate topic: why is everyone still single?
- The format: Town Hall-style, but with less torches and pitchforks
- The moderator: writer, director, and author Brian Howie, who re-calibrates the romantic clock in his book, How to Find Love in 60 Seconds
- The dating experts: Intersections Match founder and matchmaker, Jasbina Ahluwalia; Elite Image Makeovers founder, dating expert, and matchmaker, Kimberly Seltzer; Lasting Connections CEO and lead certified matchmaker Sameera Sullivan
- The counselors: Debrena Jackson-Grand, transformational mentor and author of the best-seller The Love Lies; Mark Owen, president of Events & Adventures, America’s largest singles activities group
- The extras: attendees can enjoy cocktails and live music before the debate, as well as admission to the Meet, Greet, Mix, Mingle, & Match afterparty, which immediately follows
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 26, 2015. Limit 4 per person. Redeem on 2/25 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Charlotte Martin Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Opening Acts LLC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.