What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to The Great Jewish Love Debate (up to $41.99 value)
- When: Monday, January 12, 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Where: The JCC in Manhattan
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
The Great Jewish Love Debate
- What it is: an interactive dating discussion with 100 single Jewish men, 100 single Jewish women, and a panel of seven experts on love and dating
- The debate topic: Why is everyone still single?
- The format: town hall–style, but with fewer torches and pitchforks
- The moderator: writer, director, and author Brian Howie, who re-calibrates the romantic clock in his book, How to Find Love in 60 Seconds
- The panelists: The lineup’s yet to be announced, but expect to find experts on topics such as confidence-building, makeovers, and online dating.
- The after-party: a “Meet, Greet, Mix, Mingle, & Match” party, included in admission
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 12, 2015. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 1/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The JCC in Manhattan. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Opening Acts LLC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.