What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to The Great Love Debate (up to $41.99 value)
- When: Wednesday, March 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Port Theater
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
The Great Love Debate
- What it is: an interactive dating discussion with 100 single men, 100 single women, and a panel of six experts on love and dating
- The debate topic: why is everyone still single?
- The format: Town Hall-style, but with less torches and pitchforks
- The moderator: writer, director, and author Brian Howie, who re-calibrates the romantic clock in his book, How to Find Love in 60 Seconds
- The dating and relationship experts: a who’s who of professionals in the romance department, including confidence specialist, makeover expert, and matchmaker Kimberly Seltzer
- The extras: attendees can enjoy cocktails and live music before the debate, as well as admission to the Meet, Greet, Mix, Mingle, & Match afterparty, which immediately follows
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 3/25 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Port Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Opening Acts LLC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.