Love at first sight requires ideal lighting conditions, which is why it rarely occurs in the harsh fluorescent glow of a meatpacking plant. Look love straight in the eyes with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for one ticket to The Great Love Debate (up to $41.99 value)
- When: Monday, June 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Laguna Playhouse
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
The Great Love Debate
- What it is: an interactive dating discussion with 200 single men, 200 single women, and a panel of 6 experts on love and dating
- The debate topic: why is everyone still single?
- The format: Town Hall-style, but with less torches and pitchforks
- The moderator: "Master of Matchmaking" Julie Ferman
- Panelist who can teach guests how to change their dating habits: Tiffany Phillips, the performer behind the one-woman show I Never Met a Jerk I Didn't Like
- Panelist who can break down the reasons behind communication breakdowns: Julieanne O'Connor, the author of Spelling It Out For Your Man
- Panelist who can help whittle dinner-and-a-movie dates down to one minute: Brian Howie, founder of How to Find Love in 60 Seconds
- Panelists to look to for matchmaking tips: May Hui, the co-founder of Catch Matchmaking; David Wygant, a dating expert featured on MTV and NBC; and James Allen Hanrahan, a relationship coach and author
- Attendees also receive a ticket to the Meet, Greet, Mix, Mingle, & Match after-party, which follows immediately