What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to The Great Love Debate (up to $41.99 value)
- When: Thursday, April 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Capri Theater
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
The Great Love Debate
- What it is: an interactive dating discussion with 100 single men, 100 single women, and a panel of six experts on love and dating
- The debate topic: why is everyone still single?
- The format: Town Hall-style, but with less torches and pitchforks
- The moderator: writer, director, and author Brian Howie, who re-calibrates the romantic clock in his book, How to Find Love in 60 Seconds
- The dating and relationship experts: a who’s who of professionals in the romance department, including confidence specialist, makeover expert, and matchmaker Kimberly Seltzer
- The extras: attendees can enjoy cocktails and live music before the debate, as well as admission to the Meet, Greet, Mix, Mingle, & Match afterparty, which immediately follows
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 16, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 4/16 for a ticket at venue entrance. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Capri Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Opening Acts LLC 's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 6:30 p.m for cocktails. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.