- $25 for one ticket to “The Great Love Debate Returns to DC!,” plus a post-party (up to $41.99 value)
- When: Wednesday, May 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: GALA Hispanic Theatre
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
The Great Love Debate
- What it is: an interactive dating discussion with 150 single men, 150 single women, and a panel of experts on love and dating
- The debate topic: why is everyone still single?
- The format: Town Hall-style, but with less torches and pitchforks
- The moderator: television host, author, & world-renowned matchmaker Paul Carrick Brunson
- The dating and relationship experts: a who’s who of professionals in the romance department, including founder of “A Little Nudge” and online dating expert Erika Ettin, and America’s #1 dating makeover expert Kimberly Seltzer
- The extras: fun, games, and cocktails go down at Blackstone’s after the debate
GALA Hispanic Theatre
3333 14th St. NW
Washington, DC 20010