Just like odorless, toxic gas, your soulmate could be anywhere. Breathe in romance with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for one ticket to The Great Love Debate (up to $41.99 value)
- When: Thursday, July 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: SilverScreen Theater
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
The Great Love Debate
- What it is: an interactive dating discussion with 200 single men, 200 single women, and a panel of 7 experts on love and dating
- The debate topic: why is everyone still single?
- The format: Town Hall–style, but with less torches and pitchforks
- The moderator: Julia Allison, star of Bravo's Miss Advised and columnist for ELLE.com
- Panelist who can administer The Girlfriend Test and The Boyfriend Test: Dr. Wendy Walsh, an Emmy nominee and the author of both Test books
- Panelist who decodes male minds while maintaining "heart-centered direct honesty": Jonathan Aslay of Understand Men Now
- Panelist who can help keep heads held high: Marni Battista of Dating with Dignity
- Other panelists: Laurel House of MTV's MADE and the author of Screwing the Rules; May Hui, co-founder of Catch Matchmaking; Brian Howie of How to Find Love in 60 Seconds; digital matchmaker Julie Spira
- Attendees also receive a ticket to the Meet, Greet, Mix, Mingle, & Match after-party presented by Wolfgang Puck Catering, which follows immediately afterwards