What You'll Get
- $26 for one ticket to The Great Love Debate (up to $41.99 value)
- When: Monday, September 29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: ZACH Theatre
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
The Great Love Debate
- What it is: an interactive dating discussion with 200 single men, 200 single women, and a panel of experts on love and dating
- The debate topic: why is everyone still single?
- The format: Town Hall-style, but with fewer torches and pitchforks
- The host: Dr. Wendy Walsh, an Emmy nominee and the author of both The Girlfriend Test and The Boyfriend Test
- The moderator: Brian Howie, who helps whittle dinner-and-a-movie dates down to one minute in his book How to Find Love in 60 Seconds
- The panelists: Jasbina Ahluwalia, who founded the only continent-wide matchmaking service for Indian singles and was a finalist in Oprah’s TV-host search; Kimberly Seltzer, a Los Angeles-based therapist and image consultant; and other dating and relationship experts from the bustling Austin scene
- Attendees also receive: A ticket to the Meet, Greet, Mix, Mingle, & Match after-party, which follows immediately afterwards. They can also arrive to the event anytime after 6:30 p.m. to drink cocktails and chat.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 29, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 9/29 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at ZACH Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Opening Acts LLC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.