What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to The Great Love Debate, plus an after-party (up to $41.99 value)
- When: Friday, September 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Theatre on San Pedro Square
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
The Great Love Debate
- What it is: an interactive dating discussion with 100 single men, 100 single women, and a panel of experts on love and dating
- The debate topic: why is everyone still single?
- The format: Town Hall-style, but with less torches and pitchforks
- The moderator: award-winning producer and author Brian Howie of How to Find Love in 60 Seconds
- The dating and relationship experts: a who’s who of professionals in the romance department, including Elite Image Makeovers founder and matchmaker Kimberly Seltzer
- The extras: attendees can enjoy cocktails and live music before the debate, as well as admission to the Meet, Greet, Mix, Mingle, & Match afterparty, which immediately follows
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 12, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 9/11 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.