What You'll Get
- $25 for general admission, plus admission to an after-party (up to $41.99 value)
The Great Love Debate
- What it is: an interactive dating discussion with 100 single men, 100 single women, and a panel of experts on love and dating
- The debate topic: why is everyone still single?
- The format: Town Hall-style, but with less torches and pitchforks
- The moderator: award-winning producer and author Brian Howie of How to Find Love in 60 Seconds
- The dating and relationship experts: a who’s who of professionals in the romance department, including TV actor and radio host Marilu Henner, and Elite Image Makeovers founder and matchmaker Kimberly Seltzer
- The extras: attendees can celebrate the 100th show in the Great Love Debate Tour at the Meet, Greet, Mix, Mingle, & Match afterparty, which immediately follows
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 30, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 10/29 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.