What You'll Get
- $25 for general admission, plus admission to an after-party (up to $30 value)
- When: at 7:30 p.m. on January 13–16, 20–23, 25, and 27–31
The Great Love Debate
- What it is: an interactive dating discussion with 100 single men, 100 single women, and a panel of experts on love and dating
- The debate topic: why is everyone still single?
- The format: Town Hall–style, but with less torches and pitchforks
- The moderator: Brian Howie, author of How to Find Love in 60 Seconds
- The dating and relationship experts: a who’s who of professionals in the romance department, including authors, matchmakers, and life coaches
- The extras: attendees can practice what they’ve learned at the Meet, Greet, Mix, Mingle, & Match afterparty, which immediately follows
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 31, 2016. Limit 6/person. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.