What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to The Great Love Debate (up to $41.99 value)
- When: Wednesday, October 1, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Arena Stage
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
The Great Love Debate
- What it is: an interactive dating discussion with 200 single men, 200 single women, and a panel of 7 experts on love and dating
- The debate topic: why is everyone still single?
- The format: Town Hall–style, but with less torches and pitchforks
- The moderator: writer, director, and author Brian Howie, who re-calibrates the romantic clock in his book How to Find Love in 60 Seconds
- The test expert: Dr. Wendy Walsh, an Emmy nominee and author of The Girlfriend Test and The Boyfriend Test
- The online dating expert: Erika Ettin, CEO of the dating site A Little Nudge
- The life coach: Rita Goodroe, founder of Singles in the Suburbs
- Other panelists: Jasbina Ahluwalia, founder of matchmaking site Intersections Match; Michelle Jacoby, owner of dating site DC Matchmaking; Meghann Novinskie, COO at Mixology; Amy Schoen, author and relationship coach
- The extras: attendees can enjoy cocktails and live music before the debate, as well as admission to the “Meet, Greet, Mix, Mingle, & Match” after-party, which follows immediately afterwards
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 10/1 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Arena Stage. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Opening Acts LLC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.