- $25 for one ticket to The Great Asian Love Debate (up to $41.99 value)
- When: Monday, November 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Artani Theatre at the Japanese American Cultural and Community Center
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
The Great Asian Love Debate
- What it is: an interactive dating discussion with 100 single Asian men, 100 single Asian women, and a panel of 6 experts on love and dating
- The debate topic: why is everyone still single?
- The format: Town Hall–style, but with less torches and pitchforks
- The moderator: Katie Chen, co-founder of TwoAsianMatchmakers
- The matchmaking expert: May Hui, the co-founder of Catch Matchmaking
- The “Asian Playboy”: JT Tran, one of the world’s top Asian dating coaches
- The other dating coach: Jasbina Ahluwalia, the founder of Intersections Match
- The networking specialist: Alex Chan, founder of Dinner for 8
- The other networking specialist: Bryan Kim, one of L.A.’s top Asian singles organizers
- The extras: attendees enjoy admission a pre-show cocktail reception, as well as the “Meet, Greet, Mix, Mingle, & Match” after-party
244 S San Pedro St
Los Angeles, CA 90012Get Directions