What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to The Great Latino Love Debate (up to $41.99 value)
- When: Wednesday, October 29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Downtown Independent Theatre
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
The Great Latino Love Debate
- What it is: an interactive dating discussion with 100 single latino men, 100 single latina women, and a panel of 6 experts on love and dating
- The debate topic: why is everyone still single?
- The format: Town Hall–style, but with less torches and pitchforks
- The moderator: MADtv’s Jill-Michele Melean
- The matchmaking expert: Louie Felix, CEO of MatchmakingVIP
- The other matchmaking expert: Vanessa Ringel, matchmaker at Three Day Rule
- The relationship and personal-growth expert: Dr. Rhina Castillo
- The “Latina Carrie Bradshaw”: relationship writer and TV personality Sujeiry Gonzalez, author of Love Trips: A Collection of Relationship Stumbles
- The stopwatch master: Brian Howie, the mind behind How to Find Love in 60 Seconds
- The extras: attendees enjoy admission to the Meet, Greet, Mix, Mingle, & Match after-party
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 30, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 10/29 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Downtown Independent Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Opening Acts LLC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.