What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to The Great Love Debate (up to $41.99 value)
- When: Wednesday, November 5, from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Where: Colony Theatre
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
The Great Love Debate
- What it is: an interactive dating discussion with 200 single men, 200 single women, and a panel of experts on love and dating
- The debate topic: why is everyone still single?
- The format: Town Hall–style, but with less torches and pitchforks
- The moderator: writer, director, and author Brian Howie, who re-calibrates the romantic clock in his book How to Find Love in 60 Seconds
- The matchmakers: Jasbina Ahluwalia, founder of and dating coach at Intersections Match; Traci Porterfield, CEO and founder of Love by Design
- The online-dating experts: Roy Biancalana, relationship coach at Coaching with Roy; Julie Spira of Cyber-Dating Expert
- The extras: attendees can enjoy cocktails and live music before the debate, as well as admission to the Meet, Greet, Mix, Mingle, & Match afterparty, which immediately follows
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 5, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 11/5 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Colony Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Opening Acts LLC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before event time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.