- Admission to The Greatest Pirate Story Never Told
- Where: The Snapple Theater Center’s Jerry Orbach Theater
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Saturday, May 31, at 11 a.m. Doors open at 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, June 7, at 11 a.m. Doors open at 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, June 14, at 11 a.m. Doors open at 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, June 28, at 11 a.m. Doors open at 10:30 a.m.
- $35 for one ticket (up to $67.75 value)
- $125 for four tickets (up to $271 value)
The Greatest Pirate Story Never Told
Captain Martin of the pirate ship Dinglehop is sailing unfamiliar waters: present-day Manhattan. Having run afoul of the sea-witch Sa’almanella and been banished to an unfamiliar time, the swashbucklers have only one means of returning to their own era. They must take the stage and put on the best, most epic pirate story ever. Fortunately, Sa’almanella provided them with a prologue to base their story on. Unfortunately, a squid attack left key words obscured with ink, and that’s where the audience comes in. Kids and parents shout suggestions to fill in the blanks and help the Dinglehop return to the high seas of centuries past. What follows is a fast-paced, improvised musical ideal for all ages—as The New York Times notes, the show “[provides] more laughs than there are bones in Davy Jones’s locker… and enough sophistication… to keep adults amused, too.”
The Snapple Theater Center's Jerry Orbach Theater
210 W. 50th Street (at Broadway)
New York, NY 10019