What You'll Get
- Admission to The Greatest Pirate Story Never Told
- Where: The Snapple Theater Center’s Jerry Orbach Theater
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Saturday, May 31, at 11 a.m. Doors open at 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, June 7, at 11 a.m. Doors open at 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, June 14, at 11 a.m. Doors open at 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, June 28, at 11 a.m. Doors open at 10:30 a.m.
- $35 for one ticket (up to $67.75 value)
- $125 for four tickets (up to $271 value)
The Greatest Pirate Story Never Told
Captain Martin of the pirate ship Dinglehop is sailing unfamiliar waters: present-day Manhattan. Having run afoul of the sea-witch Sa’almanella and been banished to an unfamiliar time, the swashbucklers have only one means of returning to their own era. They must take the stage and put on the best, most epic pirate story ever. Fortunately, Sa’almanella provided them with a prologue to base their story on. Unfortunately, a squid attack left key words obscured with ink, and that’s where the audience comes in. Kids and parents shout suggestions to fill in the blanks and help the Dinglehop return to the high seas of centuries past. What follows is a fast-paced, improvised musical ideal for all ages—as The New York Times notes, the show “[provides] more laughs than there are bones in Davy Jones’s locker… and enough sophistication… to keep adults amused, too.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 28, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Jerry Orbach Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.