What You'll Get
- One ticket to see The Fresh Beat Band: Greatest Hits Live
- When: Wednesday, December 3, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $26.70 for mid- or upper-balcony rows G–X (up to $44.50 value)
- $32.70 for rear-orchestra rows T–Z (up to $54.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Fresh Beat Band: Greatest Hits Live
- Why the show title might be misleading: This new tour’s about showing off new music as much as it is about celebrating fan favorites.
- Where the band got its start: on its self-titled show on Nick Jr.
- Creators of the fresh beats: drummer Marina and DJ/rapper/beat-boxer Twist
- Creators of the other sounds: keyboardist Shout and guitarist/violinist Kiki
- What they’re like live: loud, day-glo bright, and ultra-energetic—in other words, like “Beatlemania for tots,” according to the New York Times
- Songs you’ll uncontrollably grin along to on this tour: “Bananas,” “Here We Go,” a cover of “Walk Like An Egyptian,” and a new remix of “Great Day”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 3, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 12/3 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts
The 2,300-seat Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts—which was built in 1904—underwent a massive renovation in 2002, restoring historic details and adding modern amenities. With seats in the upper balcony, guests enjoy vistas of the theater's elegant chandelier, gilt-etched walls, and ornate fourth wall.