- One ticket to see The Fresh Beat Band: Greatest Hits Live
- When: Wednesday, December 3, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $26.70 for mid- or upper-balcony rows G–X (up to $44.50 value)
- $32.70 for rear-orchestra rows T–Z (up to $54.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Fresh Beat Band: Greatest Hits Live
- Why the show title might be misleading: This new tour’s about showing off new music as much as it is about celebrating fan favorites.
- Where the band got its start: on its self-titled show on Nick Jr.
- Creators of the fresh beats: drummer Marina and DJ/rapper/beat-boxer Twist
- Creators of the other sounds: keyboardist Shout and guitarist/violinist Kiki
- What they’re like live: loud, day-glo bright, and ultra-energetic—in other words, like “Beatlemania for tots,” according to the New York Times
- Songs you’ll uncontrollably grin along to on this tour: “Bananas,” “Here We Go,” a cover of “Walk Like An Egyptian,” and a new remix of “Great Day”
The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts
The 2,300-seat Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts—which was built in 1904—underwent a massive renovation in 2002, restoring historic details and adding modern amenities. With seats in the upper balcony, guests enjoy vistas of the theater's elegant chandelier, gilt-etched walls, and ornate fourth wall.