What You'll Get
- $15 for one orchestra ticket (up to $83.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Havana Cuba All-Stars
- The Band: a dozen Cuban musicians devoted the music of their home country, all under the direction of band leader Michel Padrón
- The Director: born in Havana, Padrón has played with the National Symphony Orchestra of Cuba, and work alongside such icons as Cesarea Évora, Sir George Martin, and Nayaband
- The Music: rooted in the tradition of Cuban son, these tunes range from the salsa to the cha-cha to the habanera
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 22, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. For ADA accommodations, call box office at (732) 246-7469 immediately after purchase-availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. All patrons require a ticket. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.