What You'll Get
- $22 for one orchestra ticket in Section A or Section B (up to $44 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Havana Cuba All-Stars
- The Band: a dozen Cuban musicians devoted the music of their home country, all under the direction of band leader Michel Padrón
- The Director: born in Havana, Padrón has played with the National Symphony Orchestra of Cuba, and work alongside such icons as Cesarea Évora, Sir George Martin, and Nayaband
- The Music: rooted in the tradition of Cuban son, these tunes range from the salsa to the cha-cha to the habanera
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 22, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem 11/22 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together under the same name to sit together. Seating will be pre-assigned by the MPAC box office.Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mayo Performing Arts Center
The Mayo Performing Arts Center straddles time. While one foot is planted in the old-fashioned charm of the 1930s movie-palace golden age, the other is firmly in the tech-savvy modern day. Between is a stretch of history that saw the theater fall into disrepair and then resurrect itself to its star-studded heyday thanks to volunteers. Since its 1994 rebirth, the center has welcomed everyone from the Kirov Orchestra of St. Petersburg to Ringo Starr and Aretha Franklin. But, if the Mayo Center were a tripod, its third foot would certainly reach toward the future—a suite of education studios is on site to cultivate the next generation of performers.