- $10 for one ticket to Godzilla Night (up to $19.75 value)
- When: Saturday, June 20, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Historic Bal Theatre
- Seating: section A, B, or C
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- The Event: The 4th annual celebration of all things Godzilla
- The Classic: The 1954 Godzilla, a fine example of tokusatsu, or special effects, filmmaking
- The Documentary: Attendees get to see an advance screening of Kaiju Gaiden, a new doc which looks at the stories and techniques of monster movies
The Historic Bal Theatre
Since it opened in 1946, the 800-seat Bal Theatre has continually hosted a wide array of film screenings, comedy shows, and musical acts on its stage, remaining one of the few American theatres of its era never to have shut down. Despite the building's vintage art-deco vibe, the theater boasts a concert-series sound system, digital projection, and three-dimensional seats, immersing audiences in a heightened sensory experience.