- $22.50 for one ticket to Tribute Concert: “Kings of Stage” (up to $46.25 value)
- When: Wednesday, December 31, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Historic Bal Theatre
- Seating: sections A, B, or C, rows 2–26
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Tribute Concert: “Kings of Stage”
- The event: a hip-shaking, arm-waving, and family-friendly show, celebrating the legacies of Michael Jackson, James Brown, and Rick James
- The tribute acts: Kings of the Stage and Gerald G. and his Project 4 Band
- What to expect from the Michael Jackson tribute: sizzling vocals, hits you know by heart, and plenty of moonwalks, “he-he’s,” and “sha-mons”
- How the James Brown tribute will make you feel: good, like you knew that you would, and perhaps nice, like sugar and spice
- How the Rick James tribute will make you feel: super freaky, yow
The Historic Bal Theatre
Since it opened in 1946, the 800-seat Bal Theatre has continually hosted a wide array of film screenings, comedy shows, and musical acts on its stage, remaining one of the few American theatres of its era never to have shut down. Despite the building's vintage art-deco vibe, the theater boasts a concert-series sound system, digital projection, and three-dimensional seats, immersing audiences in a heightened sensory experience.